It's a Happy happy day.......;


Hmm..... I seems like to put song lyrics on my blog hor?? Hehe.... Anyway, break-up le doesn't mean end of the world mah....... Just like that song: 分手快乐 Break le still can be happy de...

Oh well, today went to Mac donald interview and I got the job just like that... Although the pay is erm $4, but at least still got a job lor....... Still can't believe that I'm working at Mac donald...
-_-!!

After job interview went some photo-session with Wan Xin and Ronald. Ever since Wan Xin got digital cam, she loves to take photo le..... Hope she faster send to me than can post some new pictures on friendster le.. hehe..

Then met up with Xin Hui and go TM together. It's so much fun with her lor... Doraemi's brother leh....... So long never meet up. But how dare she keep "critizing" doraemi de lor.... Sigh....... Doraemi no longer being pampered by doraemon le... So sad.... But have so much laughter and fun with both Ronald and Xin Hui today. Laugh until cheeks numb le... haha....Too much laughing will make my face round again.... Aiyoh...... Ronald gonna make fun of my round face again...

Besides that, I got a friend that sms chat with me today... Someone I just knew only from friendster. Although we don't know each other well and had never met in person before, but nice chatting with him. But those net friends I have made all don't seems to last de. It will start off with having nice conversation with them for a period of time then meet up a once or twice, then slowly lose contact le.... I guess my longest friendship are those I know in secondary school bah...... And for now is also those I know when working last year. But Adrian ( that's his name by the way) said we won't and we will be friends for long and "best" friend. Hmm...... we shall se bah...... Let fate decide.....

Tuesday, March 29, 200512:48 AM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.