1st week of school!!;


Didn't really like my class now.... My class got splited out and unfortunately, I didn't get to be in the same class as Evelyn and Tienli, my 2 closs friends in TP. Oh well, that's life in poly.... Must get used to it. But seriously, I really can't stand a ger called Candy in my class. She is just too irritating..... Urgh!

Anyway, my timetable for this sem is quite ok lah... got 2 days start at 8am(Wed & Thurs) and 2 days start at 9am(Mon & mayb Tues), not confirm yet though. But only 1 day end at 6pm and 1 day end at 7pm cuz of Sociology lecture. The rest is either 3pm or 4pm. And Friday actually can don't go sch since only 1 lecture at 12-1pm THAT'S ALL!!!! But still have to attend the lecture cuz heard that for that subject if skipped lecture will catch no balls for tutorials and practicals and projects. See I got the determination to go anot on Fri JUST to attend 1 lecture.

And it's been almost a week since my phone is spoilt. Cannot make phone calls and receive calls cuz the speaker spoilt... Damn sianz lor... Cannot chat only can sms........ When will I save enough $$ to buy my phone??? No matter how tired still must go to work on weekends to earn $$ to buy it! Don't know whether Steven got tell Candy to let me work on Friday too anot since my Friday so free?? And have to spend less $$ now..... Sigh!!!

Shall blog whenever I can and when I got things to blog bah...

Thursday, May 26, 200511:52 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.