Tml is the start of Year 2!!!;


Yup! Yup! Yup! Tomorrow is the start of my Year 2 in poly..... Damn sianz liao...... Anyway, have a fun time before my sch term starts...

Just came back from a gathering with Edna and her bf, n berry.... okok... She wants us to call her Jonovan... Went shopping for Sha and Evelyn's birthday presents. Tomorow have to give them since they bought presents for me on my birthday... Damn headache cause don't know whta to buy for them.... Finally bought a cap for Sha and a shirt for Evelyn which cost me $50 over for both of them..... Then treat Jonovan for dinner since never buy present for her birthday.

Then later at the night go PS the 7-11 there to buy some drinks to drink cuz I got the craving and they are on about it. In the end Jonovan and I bought a bacardi breezer (lime) and a carlsberg beer (can) to drink since she said 1 no kick. She dare me so I took out the challenge. She drink so fast sia... Dunno hurry for wat... Then after the bacardi breezer face she red liao but we still continue with the carlsberg beer... Drink faster then me again. THen her face and eyes turned red. Before that start to talk nonsence until she herself also dunno wat she talking... -_-!! When I finally finished the beer ( I hate beer cuz of its bitterness anyway..), she dare me for another round. Fine! I pay for it if she still can take it. So off I went to buy another 2 bottles of bacardi breezer(lime) to drink. SHe really got drunk after drinking and she never finished it. I have to finish another quarter for her and send her home by cab. See lah, take the dare, in the end I lose out more. -_-!! Now at home still pretty awake.... Die!

Anyway, I'm still testing where my alcohol limit goes. Today 15% alcohol make me abit high only. How far can I go?? I also dunno.....

Monday, May 23, 200511:41 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.