Term Test Is Over!;


Yippie! Term Test is FINALLY over!!!! 1 week break is here! But looking at the things that needs to be done already sianz 1/2 liao....

So how is my term test? No face to see sia.... Most of the papers I really don't know what I'm writing lor. Guess only the lecturers know what I'm writing bah. Everytime like that de... Haha... But every time term test sure got 1 subject sure fail de. This time I guess should Electronic Document Management( EDM ) bah cuz up till now I still don't know what this subject is all about. But after this 1 term, at least I finally know what is System Analysis And Design (SAND) is all about and that everything I learnt is all inter-related. I bet at least half of my course co-hort don't know about this as our lecturer didn't say at all.

Can't do my Sociology quizes cause my friend forgot to bring the textbook after reminding him the previous night. Sigh..... Wait till he remember next week and that he remember that we need to do SAND together too...

The next few days shall be going out for 3 consecutive days. Before going out better do some report writing first or else when school starts, nothing is done. And i'm suppose to buy my phone on Tuesday but cause busy studying thus no time to buy. Then also have to wait for my mother to be free too as my contract is under her name. If under my name I would have gone to buy long ago loh... Hope tomorrow can buy bah....

Time to catch up with my beauty sleep then either tonight or tomorrow shall start with all my projects and reports bah..

Friday, July 08, 20054:36 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.