20 August 2006;


Back! And I'm back to work!! For the next 2 wks, I will be working on weekends only although this coming week is my study week lah... Actually, I will definitely work during the study week, but I'm getting lazy le bah... Haha... Also must guai guai prepare for my Major Project Presentation on the 25th August, and my Final Exam on the 30th August. Last semester in TP, then out of TP for attatchment liao... Sigh.. Dunno where will I be posted to... To CAAS or SATS hopefully?? Den can go back airport loh... But now, I seriously do not like to work at palms already... Dunno why... Maybe dun like the idea of moving from outlet to outlet. Is like, every wk I have to go to 2 outlets even though I'm working 2 days a wk. Just dont like the idea of being push around bah.... Anyway, will resign before my attatchment start. And decided that my last day will be on the 20th October... That's like still long... But still, scare that the pay I got from attachment might not be enough for me... I still got my graduation trip that I want to fulfill leh... Shall chiong work starting from 2nd September all the way to 20th October and not to waste money... Must be careful on my spending.

Shall start training up for my NAPFA test that is on the 19th October. Is like freaking so long since I went for runnng... Or physical education... Too old to run le.. Haha... Shall start running on Monday onwards... No more waking up so late...

Can't wait for my last presentation and exam to end.... And then shall enjoy myself on the night of 30th August - Dear's Bday!! Etto, havent prepare his present yet!!!

Sunday, August 20, 20061:10 AM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.