1st day of attachment;


Today is the 1st day of my attachment.... Have to wake up so early just to go to work. Not used to having to wake up so early..... Used to wake up at 12nn and going to work in the late afternoon..

Was so nervous today.... Didn't know what to expect or what to do. When I reached there at 0830, most of them are having their breakfast. -_-!! Thought start work at 0830?? Anyway, was asked to sit a side and wait for the operating supervisor to finish his breakfast first. All managers and bosses are not around for this whole week... All went to UK le.. Was being led around the small office and introduced to the pple there... Damn! Wasnt really paying attention cuz a bit sleepy lah, thus didnt remember their names.. Whatever.... All of them was so busy with their own stuffs and I was like an alien invading their premises... All was too busy to even give me some stuffs to do..... In the end, was given a stack of invoices and told to arrange them in an orderly manner. Then given a stack of papers to do data entry for purchasing order... Lunch time at 1pm. But went out with 2 colleagues.. They eat damn fast and I have to catch up with their speed. After lunch straight away went back to work and do another data entry for sales order..... Do all the way till 545pm before I left the office while they are still doing their work... I'm suppose to leave at 5.30pm by the way.....

Felt so awakward throughout the day..... All were so busy with their own things and cant be bothered about my presence... Damn..... And my eyes were so tired of looking at numbers the whole day..... Maybe I'm not suitable to be an office lady......

Drag working now.....

Tuesday, October 24, 200612:04 AM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.