Napfa test postphoned!!!!!;


Yeah! "NAPFA test is postponed In view of the NEA prediction of the haze condition over the next few days." Haha.... No need to take the test loh...... Was thinking for so many days how to skip it..... Take mc, run away after the briefing, or juz have to take it..... Now no need to think so much, cuz its postphoned! Yeah!!!

Like that I can FINALLY go cut my hair tml.... My hair need to be trimed... Its getting untidy loh.... And I have been saying that I wanna cut my hair since last month but it still remain un-cut cuz everyday too lazy to wake up early to go cut hair... Tml I have all the time to go cut hair loh.... As for colouring of hair, muz see whether is it possible to dye it by end of this yr.... See is there any rule in the company that I cannot colour my hair or not...

And finally, I signed my resignation letter for my part-time job.... After this coming Friday, I'll no longer have to go to airport everyday loh..... I'll miss airport and the pple I have worked with, but not the company... Hmm......

And come next Monday, I'll have to go shenton way every day for 5 days a week.... In terms of allowance, I'm of disadvantage compared to some of my frenz as they said eating there is expensive.... And the transport...... The journey is far.... And is long working hrs...... Yawnz... Pple work 8-9 hrs, mine is 10hrs.... Maybe the lunch break 2hrs?? Den what am I suppose to do for that 2 hrs?? Rot??So nano have to be my everyday necessity.... Listen to music and play solitaire with the nano bah..... And to hunt for books to read to keep me occupied during the journey.... And this goes on for 3mths plus.......

Hope I really learn something while I was there... And see whether they want me or not after Feburary... Saves me from job hunting...

Shall blog my everyday lives at shenton way soon...............

Reaching 21 soon le..... But my blog still so kiddy..... Haha.... Pooh bear is my fav all the time...... And like pooh bear, he has all sorts of frens like tigger, piglet.... Means he accept frens as they are, and not judge their appearance and look for frenz that look the same as him.... That's what we should do too.......... Hmm.......

Thursday, October 19, 20061:41 AM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.