Is friday night!!!!;


Yes! Is friday le... And tmr do not have to go to work... Yeah! Can slp all I want loh... But guess may be will wake up early in the morning.... Maybe because I scared I overslept, I always wake up at 6am instead of 6.30am... Sigh.... Can't wait for this attachment to end.... Counting down to 13 more wks..... Looking forward to 10th Feb, but also at the same time scare lah... Cuz by then I'm jobless again le.......

Nothing much to blog anyaway.... Just know that I keep making mistakes in the company... If not type the address at the wrong place, or worse, type wrong item and the item actually sent out to the customer........ -_-!! Everyday see so many grps of numbers(sometimes can be up to 500 grp of num per entry),thus, my eyes see stars and then type wrong item bah....

Anyway, Due to the mc on monday, I still owe this company 1 working day.... But they never mentioned anything asking me to return that 1 working day to them... Haha... Cant be bothered.

Shall stay home and watch vcds again this wkend.... Saves money.... Not earning much, so go out less.... Anyway, got nothing to buy...

Tmr still have to go back sch to collect my new matric card.... Really dun understand y we need the new matric card since all of us are out for attachment.... And by the time we come back sch, is to wait for our grad cert only... So wat is the use of the new matric card?? No idea....

Friday, November 10, 20068:47 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.