HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!;


First of all.... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! And today I'm going out to shop for new yr's clothes. Not with him but with my sister. HaHa.. My V'Day for the past few yrs were never spent with BF anyway. Why must couple spent this day in such a special way? Out of 365 days, only this day den must treat ur another half better? Ha... Everyday can be a V'Day mah...

Anyway,My hell day is OVER. And I am consider unemployed now. Haha... Went for an interview on Monday at one of my friend's attachment company. Hope everything goes well bah. Cuz now still waiting for call..... Cross my finger & hope for the best!

CNY is coming... But I dun like CNY in the first place. Go house visiting and just sit there & wait for time to pass and den go to the next house. Every year like tat. This yr special cuz I do not have to sit in the MRT train for 1 hr to go to boon lay le. My brother has a car now so we can be on the road and not on the track. HaHa... But i dun like his drving attitude, though he only drove me once. NVM lah... Just this once again on the 1st day of CNY. 2nd day will be "free & easy" for us. haha... THats how my parents told me.. HAha...

Current status: Sick!! Yah... Another few days will be CNY but I fall sick!!! Damn!! I wanted to fall sick during attachment but I cant. Attachment over den I fall sick!! Aiyoh... Wrong timing leh.... Trying my very best to get well asap le.... And its been such a long long time since I have 1 wk break not working or schooling and I feel so uneasy. Have so much time but dunno wat to do. Last time during school holiday will work as many days as I can, but now, I dun even have a part-time job. Hope this kind of days wont last so long.

Got to go out shopping. tata...

Wednesday, February 14, 200710:10 AM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.