Nervous;


After tonight, my slacking days are officially over.... Gonna start work tmr le.... Should I feel happy or?? I also dunno... Well, human is very contradicting.... One part of me hope not to start work so early and continue to be bored.... Another part of me is worried sick that I cant find a job and having financial problem cuz no income coming in...

After 2 wks of slacking days after my attachment, I gotta start my very first career le.... I am so nervous and dunno what is to be expected from me. One good thing is that my current working place is at Tampines. I am forever stuck in Tampines. Primary to Poly education institution is all at Tampines. And Now my company is also at Tampines. Count myself lucky bah, I got to save on my transport expenses as I can take 1 bus there and walk home after work. But I really dunno is office job or being in a banking industry suit me or not. I got much higher pay den I expected. But is office job and numbers and computer screen for me for the rest of.... (i dunno for how long).

I dunno whether I got the right job for myself or not. I just sent out my resume to various companies that is listed under my TP career portal, and the next thing I know is that I'm been asked to go for an interview. I dun even know what I said and next thing - I'm in for the 2nd interview with the department manager. And I thought I screwed out my 2nd interview as I "smacked" myself from what I said and what I wrote in my resume. I said I wanna do customer service line in my resume but I said I wanna experience working in the office, doing back-end work in the interview. See, I'm "smacking" myself real hard. And just as i thought my chances are ruined by myself, I received a call saying I got the job offer. -_-?? Wierd rite? And I need to start work immediately... They cant even wait till 1st march for me to start work in a new mth calendar... I have to do so many things and signed so many papers today in order for me to start work tmr. Sigh....

Hope everything goes well for me tmr bah... *Cross my finger* Guess my june holiday trip have to be postphoned loh.... Sigh.......

Tuesday, February 27, 20079:04 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.