Working life is never good....;


Gosh!!! I just started work for 1 wk plus only and I missed sch terribly now... My working environment is stressful and you have to bear the long working hrs.... I have been finishing work at 8 plus, 9pm for the past few days. And I have to absorbed so many things in just a day.. That is Impossible for me lor, Cuz I learnt things slowly de.... I can do this thing today, but forgotten the steps the very next day.... Gosh.... When can I ever be familiar with my job scope n do things independently leh?? I think very hard cuz I keep forgetting..... URgh....

The only day to rest will be weekends. But, wkends is his working days.... We are meeting lesser n lesser now, compared to past. In actual fact, We have not been going dating , shopping for a very long time loh.... We can always meet up for a short breakfast b4 both of us went to work. And phone calls are subjected to our free time. Haha... But this will never drift us apart....

Went for dinner at his working place ytd for dinner. This is the 2nd time I went there, but my 1st time to patronize there.... Is really a nice place for dinner. But some of the food are not to my likings bah....... Cant go there so often or I will be bankrupt. Haha.... Once in a blue moon to pamper myself is enough.. :)

Weekend is ending soon, and it's gonna be a start of a new wk again..... Sigh..... Once my probation end, gonna apply leave and go for a holiday....... And come 19th, I can use my citibank's citicard..... Haha.. No $$ inside so cant use now..... But is a very nice card to see. Haha

Finished watching 花样少年少女 , the ending sucks. But overall is a nice show lah... Next show will be转角遇到爱.....

Sunday, March 11, 20074:32 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.