;


After 10 days of slacking... I'm gonna start work tmr loh... Finally.... I'm so bored for the past few days lor.... Till I think I rest more den wat my body needs.... I have to get used to office job again.... I think I really dun like to have weekend off bah... Cuz everywhere you go, there will be so man pple ard till u can get headache.... Thinking of getting a part time job during the weekend. Sound I'm crazy... Wanna be a workholic... But see how I'm coping with the new job bah...

Went to Harry's bar last Friday... Again... I'm disappointed.... They served me with a spoilt cocktail.... DAmn it!! Everytime I went there, the same problem arise.. And I always have to explain and made them believe me tat the cocktail they made have problem. Seriously, I will never order Blue Hawaiian or Pina Colada ever again. I always tasted sour milk taste from these 2 cocktails n always have to change them. So sianz.... But one of their cocktail - sunset paradise is nice. But guess, I no longer able to take too much alcohol already. No longer can drink as much as I used to. And now I dun really like drinking beer.... Dunno why also...

Sunday, April 15, 20078:50 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.