Preparing for 27th June;


Was on half day leave on Monday to settle my brother's problem. In the end, I can't help him to take the loan. Really dunno how to help him to fork out so much money le...

Also, made a big decision on Monday too. I went to register for Basic Theory Test!!! I never thought that I will go learn to drive cuz I know NOTHING about driving or car. And I always said I dont want to learn driving. But due to unforseen circumstances, I decided to go and learn. Hopefully I can pass my BT, FT and Practical all on my first trial. 2 person had already promised to teach me EVERYTHING about driving. ANd I got 1 available car to use to learn already.

My BF is getting his very OWN car next week!! He will be owning my brother's car as my brother cant drive for the next 2 years? So sad.... Can't be help.... He got it upon himself.... Sigh...

My BT test is in less than 3 months time... On 27th June.... That's the earliest available date for BT Test lor... So far away right? But at least I got more time to know and learn more about driving. Hopefully to get the licence by next April if possible ( To pass all in 1st trial )?

By then, he will change the car from off-peak car to normal car, den both of us can drive the car le. :) By then will I become more street-wise???

Starting to study the theory tomorrow loh....


Friday, March 28, 200811:04 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.