;


Ok... He said he got everything planned and wanted it be a surprise. You say what means what lor. Can't be bothered anymore...

Anyway, I passed my Final Theory on my first attempt. Haha... 1 step nearer to get my driving licence. But I havent got my PDL and havent got an instructor yet. Wait till I do not have to rush to fetch Darius home den I can go learn with a peace of mind.

Weekend is here again.... Guess wont be able to rest much anyway.... Bringing Darius for his 2nd vaccination tmr... And I gotta take care of him myself for the weekend as my mother not free again... Mothers work 7 days a week... No off days or rest days... Sigh...

Have a list of things to get this mth... My pay for every mth is always enough to survive... Sigh... Within 1 wk of pay day..... Half of my salary is gone..... -_-!! How expensive to raise a son... And I gotta save for my driving course too.....

Friday, March 20, 20099:35 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.