On my way to getting my Class 3 licence;


No work for me today... Applied for child care leave today cuz my mother gotta go out today and she cant bring Darius along. Tomorrow work 1 more day den no work again on Friday cuz is Good Friday!! Long weekend.... :)

Headed down to the driving centre to get my PDL. After a long consideration, I ended up taking Class 3 licence instead of Class 3A, which I initially wanted to. Cuz my main concern now is money. Half of my pay had gone to Darius' expenses every month. And I have little for my own expenses and savings. Learning manual will be so much cheaper than learning auto. So for the sake of saving money, I decided to learn manual. Hopefully I can manage bah...


Take a look:


Darius is learning how to play PSP!!
In less than 8 months time will be his 1 year old birthday.... Know what to do le hor....?? Haha.. ( Juz kidding )


Wednesday, April 08, 20095:21 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.