;


I'm off today till next Monday... Gotta babysit Darius as my parents are off to Genting this morning. Sigh... We are suppose to go together but.....

Anyway, its been so long since i look after Darius alone. Always have the help from my family, but this time.... I'm all alone.... Think the last time I babysit him all by myself was when I move back my house after confinment and before I start working. At that time, Darius only know how to eat and slp. Life was so much easier then....

After I start working, I only babysit him during the weekend only for that few hrs when my parents are working. By then, he dun slp so much already and was mostly awake to play. But at that time, he still do not know how to crawl or stand. And it was still safe to put him in his playpen.

But now, 8 mths old... He know how to run abt in his walker, grabbing anything that his little hands can lay on, wide awake most of the time, making noise or 'talking the language that only he understands', trying to stand up with the help of anything that his hands can get hold of. (Btw, he learn how to stand 1st before he know how to crawl. He got his sequence wrong lor. -_-!! ) Even putting him in his playpen is a problem now. He will stand up and make small little walk ard at the side of the playpen, sometimes letting go of his hands and he will fall backward. And he seems to be enjoying it whereas we are so scare that he will got frighten from the "sudden fall" and hurting his back or knock his head.

Talking abt his temper, it seems that his temper is getting worse as the day goes by.... Especially when he wants to slp, or when we take away things that he shouldnt be playing but he manage to get hold of. And he dont seems to be scare of pain when we beat him.

Sigh.. Really having a headache looking after him.... He just can sit still for long. Not even when we stop for a meal.

Thursday, July 16, 200912:30 PM

Welcome
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Me, Myself & I






W3n F0nG
11th Jan 1986
Capricorn



Wishes & Wants



* Love
* A home to call my own
* $$

Darius Tan Kai Feng

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Taggy.

Chats




code here

Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Listening to...



*.羅志祥 - 幸福不滅
*.羅志祥 - 小丑鱼
*.Twins - 死性不改
*.五月天 - 天天想你
*.周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢
*.五月天 - 突然好想你
*.Kai - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*.王力宏 -你不在
*.SHE - 安静了

Archives.